AgCommand® offers management of individual assets and complete fleet management with machine performance reports, wireless communication, a web based application for easy access to data, and theft recovery. With AgCommand, you gain a higher level of understanding about the efficiency, performance and logistics of your entire operation from a computer or mobile device – putting fleet and asset information at your fingertips and enabling you to make big-picture decisions about your operation. The AgCommand mobile app enables total fleet and asset management from anywhere with an Internet connection. The AgCommand mobile app enables total fleet and asset management from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Machine Health and performance Monitoring:
- Machine service interval monitoring: system notifies fleet manager and/or dealer when services will be due ahead of time, allowing you to plan for down time instead of react to issues
- Simple reporting for machine and operating efficiency information: view the status of a machine over a specified period of time indicating excessive idling, transport time, etc.
- Remote machine operation monitoring (Advanced subscription only): ability to see near real-time machine performance data on a virtual dashboard, ensuring all machines are running at peak efficiency
- Remote machine status monitoring: see what the machines are doing and be notified when user-specified events (e.g. fuel level low, machine speed above limit, machine enters/exits geofence, etc.), helping to prevent costly failures
- Dealer support: turn-by-turn directions through the mobile app to your machine location for faster in-field repairs
- Service record for machines: AgCommand can store a record of when services were done on a machine, as well as any other repair information. This can be exported as a simple report showing a complete service and maintenance history for the machine.
Operation and Efficiency Monitoring:
- Know what machine has been where: map display of what a machine was doing in a field and when provides better record keeping and easy analysis of operations
- Machine location monitoring and geo fence alerts: monitor fleet movements and get instant notifications when machines are entering/leaving specific areas of the farm
- Machine theft recovery: machine position information helps you find missing machines
Learn More about these Massey Ferguson products that support AgCommand:
- 8700 Series Row Crop Tractors
- 8600 Series Row Crop Tractors
- 6600 Series Mid-Range Tractors
- 4600 Series Utility Tractors
- 9500 Series Axial Combines
Learn more about AgCommand on the Fuse™ Technologies website.