Available for factory or aftermarket installation, Auto-Guide™ 3000 is a semi-integrated steering solution that delivers user-friendly guidance capabilities for many AGCO brands and may be installed with C1000, C2100 and C3000 terminals, depending on machine type.
Providing sub-meter, decimeter and centimeter accuracy levels, Auto-Guide 3000 is available on many Challenger, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra machines. The system can also be integrated into the headland management system on most Challenger, Massey Ferguson and Valtra tractors, improving efficiency by simplifying the headland turning process.
In addition, the Auto-Guide 3000 TopDock can be moved between different Auto-Guide ready machines with ease.
Key benefits of Guidance:
Simply put, guidance systems help you save time and money. Our guidance systems enable you to work faster and work smarter – improving your bottom line.
- Better input placement from pass to pass: sub-meter to centimeter accuracy for input placement to minimize overlap and skips
- Better visibility: Work under foggy and dusty conditions, day or night, while maintaining the same accuracy
- Reduced owner and operator fatigue with automated steering
- Perform multiple jobs in the cab: implement monitoring, calls, operation management, etc.
- Complete the job faster with increased working speed, while maintaining precision
- Reduce inputs such as fuel, labor, chemical, seed, etc.
- Less cab clutter with integrated hardware
- Reduce equipment wear
- Utilize time-savings to invest in other business activities
- Fast and quality support through the AGCO Dealer network
Learn More about these Massey Ferguson products that support the Auto-Guide™ 3000:
- 8700 Series Row Crop Tractors
- 8600 Series Row Crop Tractors
- 7600 Series Row Crop Tractors
- 6600 Series Mid-Range Tractors
- 5600 Series Mid-Range Tractors
Learn more about the Auto-Guide™ 3000 on the Fuse™ Technologies website.