The tough machine with the gentle touch.
Whether you're a part-time farmers or a full-time hay producer, Massey Ferguson has the specialized hay tools you need to boost quality and production.
- Adjustable float springs pick up faster and cleaner.
- Single acting cylinder that folds both wings makes transport a breeze.
- Each model features three different raking widths within its range, as well as windrow adjustment that ranges from 48 to 72 inches in 6-inch increments.
- All models also feature sturdy box-beam construction to stand up to the rigors of field contours while supporting rake wheels at a pre-set level.
- Rake Wheel Bearings: Tapered Roller Bearings with dust covers.
- Flotation: Dual wheel flotation.
- Hydraulics: One single.
||Working Width: ft (m)
||Transport Width: ft (m)
||Power Requirements: hp (kW)