40 strong teeth per wheel for cleaner fields and a longer life.
3900 Series Bi-Fold and High-Capacity Wheel Rakes
For big acreage, MF3900 Series bi-fold wheel rakes can cover a lot of ground quickly.
- Spring-loaded wheels/independent pivoting arm means you pick up hay like never before.
- Get exact windrow widths with hydraulic fold wings.
- Single hydraulic cylinder lifts each side so you're on the move faster than ever.
3900 Series Bi-Fold
- Both manual and hydraulic-fold designs are available in 8-, 12- and 16-wheel configurations to match any operation.
- 55" diameter rake wheels sweep fields clean, thanks to the 3900's ground-hugging flotation design.
- Each model features a center cart that supports two rake wings with the option of a kicker wheel mounted in the center.
- A hydraulic cylinder on each side of the rake lifts the rake wheels, while windrow width settings are modified with a ratchet-type adjustable jack.
- One side of the rake can even be pinned up for raking single windrows or windrow turning.
3900 Series High-Capacity Wheel Rakes
- Available in a choice of 12-, 14- and 18-wheel configurations for true, big-acreage performance.
- Rugged reliability starts with a sturdy mainframe for extra strength, full-size gauge wheels, and 55-inch rake wheels that are mounted on the inboard side of the frame to eliminate any restrictions that could impede the continuous flow of high volume hay.
- A high, overhead frame at the rear further contributes to clean, unhindered crop flow.
- Select from up to 22 raking positions on each model, as well as a wide selection of windrow widths to match harvesting capacity and baler or harvester pickup width.
- Each rake wheel has its own flotation spring, so it floats independently to follow the terrain, yet all wheels on the wing raise simultaneously for quick transport.
||Working Width: ft (m)
||Trans. Width: ft (m)
||Power Req: hp (kW)